100% Pure Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil- Many Sizes available.
This variant is currently sold out
100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil- ORGANIC
Free Shipping Australia wide for all orders over $60.00.
100 % PURE and Natural- Hair loss treatment.
Re-grow hair naturally!
Please choose your size option/ type:
2oz/ 59ml in applicator bottle
100ml Bottle with applicator cap
2x 100ml Bottles
300ml Bottle with applicator cap
2x 300ml Bottles
3x 300ml Bottles
1 Litre Bottle
1 Litre Bottle with pump
For many more sizes and options of Jamaican Black Castor Oil please click here.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Traditional Handmade with Typical and Traditional roasted castor beans smell
- 100% Pure Jamaican Black Oil with no additives or preservatives
- Cold Pressed
- Hexane Free and unrefined
- Made under GMP facilities
- Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Premium Product
- JBCO can help to promote hair growth
- May help to moisturise chapped and cracked lips and skin
- It can moisturise, thicken, strengthen & rapidly increase hair growth
Jamaican Black Castor oil (JBCO) helps promote hair growth; it also keeps your hair soft, moisturised, and strong. JBCO is also a natural antibacterial and antifungal, so it's great for those who have flaky or itchy scalp conditions.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) is prepared by first roasting the beans. It is rich in ricinoleic acid (also referred to as the omega-9 fatty acid). Thus, is an unadulterated, thick, pungent and dark brown castor oil. This oil is packed full of so many nutrients and vitamins that can be used in many different healing and topical ways. Jamaican Black Castor Oil has developed a reputation as being the preferred choice in many beauty treatments for hair and skin.
JBCO works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself.
INGREDIENTS 100% Organic Roasted Castor Seeds
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
FOR HAIR AND SCALP: Massage the oil into your scalp regularly to promote hair growth. Applying the oil to the midsections and ends may protect against damage, improve hair texture and add moisture to dry hair.
FOR EYELASHES, BROWS & BEARDS: Dip eyelash brush or cotton tip into the castor oil and carefully apply it on your upper and lower lash line, lightly coating each lash. Leave it on overnight. Avoid contact with eyes. JBCO can also be applied to eyebrows and beards.
FOR SKIN: Apply Jamaican Black Castor Oil to the skin. This can help to maintain moisture in the skin, is anti-aging and promotes clearer, brighter skin with a natural, youthful glow.
- As this is a natural product, batches may vary in colour.
- Product is packed with a leak proof plug. Kindly remove it before using (applies only to the 100ml and 300ml bottles).
- Keep in a cool, dark and dry place out of reach of children. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not ingest.
- Individual results may vary.
Please note- the 1 Litre bottle colour and style and label style may occasionally vary.