100% Pure Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil with applicator lid -2 x 100 ML and FREE Aloe Vera Gel
This product is currently sold out.
100% Pure Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil with applicator lid -2 x 100 ml and a FREE 125ml 98% Pure Aloe Vera Gel.
This amazing offer includes 2x 100ml Jamaican Black Castor Oil and a Free 125ml 98% Pure Aloe Vera Gel valued at $8.00 as well as Free Shipping Australia Wide. Click here for information on this Aloe Vera Gel.
Experience easy scalp application with this amazing applicator bottle. This product comes with an applicator cap so that you can easily dispense the product directly onto your scalp. It will minimise waste and ensure the product is applied evenly and directly onto your scalp. The applicator cap can be re-used with our standard 100ml bottles.
- 100ml/ 3.38 fl.oz x2
- This product comes with an additional lid (a special applicator lid) you can use for easy scalp application. This lid allows you to easily apply this product directly to your scalp.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Traditional Handmade with Typical and Traditional roasted castor beans smell
- 100% Pure Jamaican Black Oil with no additives or preservatives
- Cold Pressed
- Hexane Free and unrefined
- Made under GMP facilities
- Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Premium Product
- JBCO can help to promote hair growth
- May help to moisturise chapped and cracked lips and skin
- It can moisturise, thicken, strengthen & rapidly increase hair growth
Jamaican Black Castor oil (JBCO) helps promote hair growth; it also keeps your hair soft, moisturised, and strong. JBCO is also a natural antibacterial and antifungal, so it's great for those who have flaky or itchy scalp conditions.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) is prepared by first roasting the beans. It is rich in ricinoleic acid (also referred to as the omega-9 fatty acid). Thus, is an unadulterated, thick, pungent and dark brown castor oil. This oil is packed full of so many nutrients and vitamins that can be used in many different healing and topical ways. Jamaican Black Castor Oil has developed a reputation as being the preferred choice in many beauty treatments for hair and skin.
JBCO works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic Roasted Castor Seeds
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
FOR HAIR AND SCALP: Use the applicator lid to apply the oil directly and evenly to your scalp. Massage into your scalp to ensure even coverage. Massage the oil into your scalp regularly to promote hair growth. Applying the oil to the midsections and ends may protect against damage, improve hair texture and add moisture to dry hair.
FOR EYELASHES, BROWS & BEARDS: Dip eyelash brush or cotton tip into the castor oil and carefully apply it on your upper and lower lash line, lightly coating each lash. Leave it on overnight. Avoid contact with eyes. JBCO can also be applied to eyebrows and beards.
FOR SKIN: Apply Jamaican Black Castor Oil to the skin. This can help to maintain moisture in the skin, is anti-aging and promotes clearer, brighter skin with a natural, youthful glow.
- As this is a natural product, batches may vary in colour.
- Product is packed with a leak proof plug. Kindly remove it before using.
- Keep in a cool, dark and dry place out of reach of children. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not ingest.
- Individual results may vary. There are many factors that can effect individual results such as an individual’s health, different types of hair loss, medication, hereditary factors, age and other environmental and health related causes. The seller can take no responsibility for individual results. The natural remedy is not a cure for all types of hair loss or hair growth issues. Many people use this and experience amazing results. Using regularly is very important to achieve the best results possible.
- Applicator colour may vary.