Aloe Vera Gel- 99% PURE ALOE VERA- 375g, 2x 375g, 1kg, 2kg or 5kg -Aloe Skin/Hair Gel
This variant is currently sold out
Aloe Vera Gel for skin and hair - 99% PURE ALOE VERA- 375g, 2x 375g, 1kg, 2kg or 5kg
Brand- Aloe Vera Australia.
Please choose a size- 375g bottle, 2x 375g bottles, 1kg Jar, 2kg (2x 1kg jars), 5kg (5x 1kg jars)
MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
99% PURE Aloe Vera
INGREDIENTS: 99% INNER LEAF ALOE VERA JUICE, carbomer 940, triethanolamine and Germall plus (Natural Preservative).
This 99% pure Aloe Vera gel:
- Is a fragrance free, soothing and moisturising gel.
- Protects, restores and repairs dry, chapped skin.
- Helps relieve skin that is damaged by sun and wind.
- Soothes minor wounds and abrasions.
- Hydrates and replenishes the skin.
- Penetrates the skin, supplying moisture directly to tissue.
This product is made from THE REAL DEAL ALOE. Aloe Vera Australia manufacture from 100% Aloe Vera Gel from the mature Aloe Vera plant itself for the highest quality. WARNING: Most all Aloe Gel products that are on the market are made from lower performance aloe powder and water. Aloe Vera Australia add no water and add no powder! This Aloe product is for Skin and Hair application. Please avoid eye areas.
DIRECTIONS: Apply topically as required. (external use only).
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Please use a small amount to patch test first before applying.
This product contains the ALOE Barbadensis Miller species that has been grown in rich, fertile, organic and volcanic soils. High Strength!
- 99% Aloe- Fragrance free, soothing and moisturising gel.
- Protects, penetrates, restores and repairs dry, chapped skin.
- Relieve skin damaged by sun and wind.
- Soothes wounds, abrasions
- Hydrates and replenishes skin.
- Apply to hair as an organic hair treatment or hair gel
- Please avoid eye areas
- Also has multiple uses for animals.
Please store in a cool spot during hot weather.
For external use only. Discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner if irritation occurs. As with any new product, it is advised to do a small patch test on your skin prior to using.