100% Pure Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil- 1 Litre- with 500ml empty applicator bottle
This product is currently sold out.
100% Pure Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil – 1 Litre
+ 500ml empty applicator bottle
You will receive:
- 1 Litre of 100% Pure Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil; and
- 1x 500ml empty applicator bottle for filling with your oil for easy scalp application.
If you do not require an applicator bottle and wish to see other options for Jamaican Black Castor Oil, please click here.
100 % PURE, ORGANIC AND NATURAL- Hair growth treatment as well as many other uses and benefits.
Buy in bulk online in Australia. FREE Shipping within Australia for orders over $60.00.
If you wish to purchase larger quantities or enquire about wholesale please contact us.
Re-grow hair naturally!
Without additional ingredients – Organic, plain, virgin, unrefined and 100% pure Jamaican Black Castor oil. This product is pure, organic and premium quality, therefore giving maximum results.
INGREDIENTS:100% Pure Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil).
Includes 500ml empty applicator bottle. Why would this be useful?
Jamaican Black Castor Oil is produced by first roasting the castor bean, resulting in a 100% pure, thick, pungent and dark brown castor oil. In Jamaica, it has been traditionally used for a variety of purposes for many years. This includes a long history of use for promoting the growth of healthy and strong hair. This oil is packed full of vitamins, nutrients and fatty acids, making it an ideal natural and restorative product to treat a variety of hair and skin concerns. Jamaican Black Castor Oil has developed a reputation for being a highly beneficial topical oil world wide. My Natural Beauty’s Jamaican Black Castor oil is organic, high-quality, 100% pure and all-natural, giving you the preferred choice to incorporate into daily hair and beauty routine.
My Natural Beauty’s Jamaican Black Castor oil is:
- 1 Litre
- USDA Certified Organic
- Traditional Handmade with typical and traditional roasted castor beans smell
- 100% Pure Jamaican Black Oil with no additives or preservatives
- Cold Pressed
- Hexane Free and unrefined
- Made under GMP facilities
- Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Premium Quality
- A natural hair growth remedy. Promotes healthy hair growth as well as a healthy hair and scalp.
- May help to moisturise chapped and cracked lips and skin.
- It can moisturise, thicken, strengthen & rapidly increase hair growth.
- Promotes skin health by effectively locking in moisture and soothing dry and irritated skin.
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal , anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties.
Jamaican Black Castor oil (JBCO) helps promote hair growth; it also keeps your hair soft, moisturised, and strong. JBCO is also a natural antibacterial and antifungal, so it's great for those who have flaky or itchy scalp conditions.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) is prepared by first roasting the beans. It is rich in ricinoleic acid (also referred to as the omega-9 fatty acid). Thus, is an unadulterated, thick, pungent and dark brown castor oil. This oil is packed full of so many nutrients and vitamins that can be used in many different healing and topical ways. Jamaican Black Castor Oil has developed a reputation as being the preferred choice in many beauty treatments for hair and skin.
JBCO works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself.
There really is no right or wrong way to apply Jamaican Black Castor your hair—some people like to leave it on overnight, while others like to massage it into their scalp and leave it on during the day. The best method for you will depend on your hair type, concerns and what fits best into your lifestyle. Below are some suggestions you may find useful.
TIP-Using the applicator bottle makes it very easy to apply the oil directly to your scalp with minimal wastage.
Massage the oil into your scalp regularly to promote hair growth and nourish the scalp. This will increase the blood flow to the scalp, supplying valuable nutrients to hair follicles. Jamaican Black Castor Oil will also prevent dandruff, eczema and dry, itchy scalp.
TO PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH AND REDUCE HAIR LOSS:
Massage a small amount of Jamaican Black Castor Oil into scalp daily. Do not rinse out. If it is not suitable for you to apply daily, apply at least twice a week for at least 3 months. If you do not wish to leave this product in your hair during the day, try massaging it into your scalp at night at least twice a week and shampooing it out in the morning. It can be either left in as often as possible or you can apply and leave in overnight or on days where this suits and then shampooed out. Tip- It may be a good idea to use an old pillow case or towel on your pillow to avoid oily marks.
It’s important to keep in mind that hair growth doesn’t happen overnight. Please apply regularly for at least 3 months. Results are generally seen after 1-3 months of regular consistent use. Results may vary between individuals.
LEAVE IN NOURISHING HAIR OIL FOR SHINE AND TO SMOOTH FLYAWAYS:
Applying the oil to the midsections and ends may protect against damage, improve hair texture and add moisture to dry hair. Start with a very small amount, rub it in your hands and run it lightly through your hair. Increase or reduce the amount you use depending on your hair type. Thick, curly and course hair may use more product. This can tame flyaway hair and help to define curls. Fine hair types may find this oil too heavy to apply to mid lengths and ends and may prefer to use only on the scalp or as a weekly treatment. Or use a small amount in fine hair. If desired, you can mix 1-2 drops of Jamaican Black Castor oil into your other hair products or carrier oils (such as Jojoba, Grapeseed, coconut oil, or any oil you like). Mixing Jamaican Black Castor oil with other oils or hair products can be great for a gentle, nourishing and anti-oxidant rich protective hairstyle product.
PRE-SHAMPOO HOT OIL HAIR TREATMENT:
Apply a generous amount of Jamaican Black Castor Oil to the hair and scalp. Cover with a plastic cap and leave for at least 30-45 minutes. Shampoo twice, condition and style as usual.
FOR EYELASHES, BROWS & BEARDS:
Dip eyelash brush or cotton tip into the castor oil and carefully apply it on your upper and lower lash line, lightly coating each lash. Leave it on overnight. Always use with caution and avoid contact with eyes. JBCO can also be applied to eyebrows and beards.
Apply Jamaican Black Castor Oil directly to the skin daily. This can help to maintain moisture in the skin, is anti-aging and promotes clearer, brighter skin with a natural, youthful glow. 1-2 drops of Jamaican Black Castor Oil can also be added into your lotions, creams and other skin care.
FOR DRY SKIN, SKIN CONDITIONS, ACNE AND PREMATURE AGING:
Apply Jamaican Black Castor oil to the area to be treated. This can help to maintain moisture in the skin and can repair and replenish dry skin and other skin conditions. Jamaican Black Castor Oil can be used as a natural treatment for acne and premature aging.
TO REDUCE INFLAMMATION AND SOOTHE PAIN:
The Jamaican black castor oil is known to reduce inflammation and soothe pain. Rub the oil into sore joints or muscles. You can apply the oil regularly to relieve pain and relax muscles. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is used for relieving arthritis , joint pain, nerve inflammation, aching muscles, menstrual cramps and other inflammatory conditions.
Above are just a few suggestions. There are many more amazing uses of this glorious oil.
- As this is a natural product, batches may vary in colour.
- Keep in a cool, dark and dry place out of reach of children. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not ingest. A small patch test is recommended prior to use to ensure you have no reactions to this product. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and see you medical practitioner. If you have any concerns, skin or scalp conditions or underlying health conditions it is recommended to consult with your medical practitioner to ensure this product will suit you.
- Individual results may vary. There are many factors that can effect individual results such as an individual’s health, different types of hair loss, medication, hereditary factors, age and other environmental and health related causes. The seller can take no responsibility for individual results. The natural remedy is not a cure for all types of hair loss or hair growth issues. Many people use this and experience amazing results. Using regularly is very important to achieve the best results possible.
For more Jamaican Black Castor Oil options please click here.