FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL (LIQUID)
This variant is currently sold out
Coconut Oil (Fractionated)- Please choose your size
Size Options: 500ml bottle, 500ml pump bottle, 1 Litre, 1 Litre pump bottle.
Botanical Name: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
Method of Extraction: Fractionated
Our Fractionated Coconut Oil is a colourless and odourless natural oil that provides intense moisture and maximum absorption to the skin. It exhibits non-greasy, non-staining, and rancid-resistant properties for easier application and a longer shelf life.
Fractionated Coconut Oil is a liquid form, and stays liquid (unlike regular coconut oil), making it easier to apply and use for multiple applications. Fractionated coconut oil aids in hydration to the skin and may add a protective layer against seasonal threats and other skin irritants. Fractionated Coconut Oil is a carrier oil, which means it can be applied independently of other products or mixed with essential oils for multipurpose use—such as in cosmetics, Aromatherapy, skin care and hair care. This oil is very popular for massage as it easily washes out of clothing, towels etc and does not stain.
Fractionated Coconut oil can be used for a number of purposes, including hair care products, soaps, lotions and cosmetics, as a carrier oil in aromatherapy and in massage therapy. Fractionated Coconut Oil is so-called because long-chain triglycerides are extracted from a small fraction of the coconut oil, leaving it with mostly medium-chain triglycerides. This makes it an oil with a heavy saturation level, which is what gives coconut oil its lengthy shelf life and stability.
The heavy concentration of capric and caprylic acids also gives Fractionated Coconut Oil its strong disinfectant and anti-oxidant characteristics. This all-natural carrier oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin while increasing essential oil distribution. Unlike other vegetable carrier oils, Fractionated Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy residue. Fractionated Coconut Oil readily absorbs into the skin and is soluble with all essential oils. Because Fractionated Coconut Oil is colourless and odourless, it is perfect for blending with essential oils as it preserves and maintains their original fragrance and benefits. This carrier oil is ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores. Fractionated Coconut Oil should be used when applying strong essential oils topically to help reduce skin sensitivity.
Fractionated Coconut Oil is Ideal for:
- Dry, flaky skin
- Frizzy, dry, damaged, lackluster hair
- Increasing skin luster & radiance
- Mixing with other essential oils (acts as the perfect base oil)
- Nourish your feet while and treat cracked heals and dry skin. You will love the soft and soothing results. Apply at night under socks for a hydrating foot treatment.
Fractionated Coconut Oil Uses and Benefits
- Give your skin a smooth, silky, and healthy glow. This natural emollient is enriched with hydrating properties that will help soften and soothe dry skin when applied. To further your experience, mix with your favourite essential oil spread this blend on your skin for a refreshing and personalised fragrance.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is odourless and colourless. These characteristics make this carrier oil ideal for easy blending with any essential oil. The Fractionated Coconut Oil will help hydrate skin without interfering with the fragrance of your of your essential oil.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Not only will this carrier oil hydrate and soothe your skin when used during a massage, but it will also help to use essential oils for massage. For an ideal massage, mix Fractionated Coconut Oil with calming essential oils that promote deep relaxation.
- If you have sensitive skin, Fractionated Coconut Oil is strongly advised. Fractionated Coconut Oil will help dilute strong essential oils, allowing you to still obtain their topical benefits. Diluting essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil will help lessen sensitivity.
- Not only is Fractionated Coconut Oil amazing for the skin, it also does wonders for the hair. This carrier oil can be used for a variety of hair benefits, including managing unruly hair and deep conditioning. For a powerful natural conditioner, apply Fractionated Coconut Oil to your hair-washing routine (great applied prior to shampooing as a pre-shampoo treatment. Ideally leave in for at least 30 minutes prior to shampooing out). For hair management, use 1-2 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil to help detangle hair and control frizz. Fractionated coconut oil can even be used as a hair conditioner in the shower. You can either add a few drops right into your regular hair conditioner, or use the fractionate coconut oil as a stand-alone hair conditioner.
- Use Fractionated Coconut Oil as a rich, powerful moisturiser that will leave your skin looking soft and smooth without clogging pores and leaving oily residue. Fractionated Coconut Oil is also a perfect facial moisturiser for sensitive skin. Fractionated coconut oil makes an effective lightweight moisturiser for your face, hair, and lips. It is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it feeling, not greasy, but hydrated and enriched.
- Fractionated coconut oil can also be used to moisturise lips and to help prevent them from aging. This oil offers the UV protection that the delicate skin on your lips needs to stay looking young. To use, just dab some oil on your fingertips and apply to your lips like you would any lip balm.
- Fractionated coconut oil is the perfect makeup remover. Commercial makeup removers often contain harsh ingredients that aren’t good for your skin. This kind of coconut oil bonds even with waterproof makeup, making it quick and easy to use as a makeup remover. Apply a few drops of fractionated coconut oil on a clean cotton pad or tissue and gently wipe away lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, blusher and foundation. For added moisturizing, repeat to further cleanse the skin with the oil. Allow it to absorb fully into the skin, a process that should only take a few minutes.
- Fractionated coconut oil has incredible softening properties. If you suffer from extremely dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, it is likely you develop dry, cracked heels and rough elbows. Just a few successive nights using fractionated coconut oil on these areas can give you quick relief. To use, just massage the oil into the affected areas. For faster results on heels, apply before bed, wear socks, and allow the oil to do its work overnight. You can also apply to hands and wear cotton gloves for a nourshing overnight hand treatment.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Gently spread and massage a pump into face and body
- Rub a few pumps at hair ends and work your way up to massage the scalp
- Place 1-2 pumps on your palm first, add a few drops of any essential oil, and proceed to rub into neck, back, areas that need therapeutic attention
CAUTION: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Bottle/ Label colour and style may vary.
Why buy Fractionated Coconut Oil from My Natural Beauty?
We know that anything used on the skin must be as pure as possible, which is why we stock all natural products. Everything we sell meets the highest possible standards and you receive only the best that nature has to offer. We source amazing products from all over the globe and ensure that they are of the highest quality.