JSHealth Hair, Skin and Nails Set- 1x Hair and Energy- 60 Capsules and 1x Vitality X + Collagen -Glow Powder- 180g
This product is currently sold out.
JS HEALTH SKIN, HAIR AND NAILS SET
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $60.00 AUSTRALIA WIDE
The ultimate beauty bundle for hair, skin and nails. As well as general well-being and inner beauty.
1x JS Health Hair and Energy- 60 Capsules and
1x Vitality X + Collagen -Glow Powder- 180g
A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EACH PRODUCT IS BELOW:
JSHEALTH VITALITY X + COLLAGEN - GLOW POWDER- 180G
NOURISH + GLOW
An anti-aging beauty powder containing 10 powerful ingredients to make you glow + Marine Collagen!
180 g powder – Australian Owned + Made
Gluten Free. GMO Free
Introducing you to JSHealth's first ever inner beauty powder!
Contains 10 chosen ingredients to support your skin, hair and nails, digestive health, energy, and vitality! Vitality X + Collagen contains the purest source of high-quality, hydrolysed collagen. JSHEALTH use sustainably-sourced Marine collagen, from wild deep-sea cod skin from Norway, resulting in improved digestibility and increased bioavailability. This formula is naturally flavoured with antioxidant-rich blueberry.
Vitality X + Collagen Flavour: Delicious citrus taste, along with antioxidant-rich Blueberry
Note: Vitality X and Vitality X + Collagen have been designed to take alongside all of the JSHealth Vitamin Beauty formulas to enhance their results!
The powerful ingredients in our Vitality X + Collagen:
Marine Collagen, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Siberian Ginseng, Astaxanthin, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Collagen supports collagen formation and health, and supports skin hydration and elasticity in females. Astaxanthin maintains and supports the firmness, integrity, structure, and health of the skin. Vitamin C supports collagen formation, vitality, immune system health, connective tissue health, and aids in the formation of connective tissue. Vitamins C and E are antioxidants which help reduce free radical damage to body cells. Vitamin C also supports wound healing, bone health, and aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Turmeric relieves digestive discomfort and the symptoms of indigestion.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera extracts have been advocated for it’s digestive properties and are used in the treatment of gastrointestinal conditions.
- Turmeric: A powerful anti-inflammatory spice that helps to support digestive discomfort and relieves symptoms of gas and indigestion.
- Siberian Ginseng: Has traditionally been used as an adaptogen and has a positive effect on increasing energy and reducing fatigue.
- Astaxanthin: Astaxanthin supports skin integrity, structure, firmness and overall skin health.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that supports wound healing, bone health and supports the production of neurotransmitters.
- Quercetin: A potent antioxidant flavonoid found in many fruits and veggies! It protects against tissue injury, skin structure and oxidative damage.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant which helps reduce free radical damage to the cells in our body.
- Silica: Important for collagen production, improves skin strength and elasticity as well as nail and hair growth.
- L-Glutamine: An abundant amino acid that supports gastrointestinal health.
L-Glycine: An amino acid that has the ability to enhance the quality of sleep and other neurological functions.
+ Blueberry juice powder: An antioxidant that provides natural sweetness and flavour.
+ Hydrolysed Marine Collagen: Supports collagen formation and health and skin hydration and elasticity.
Active ingredients per 6 g serve: Hydrolysed Collagen (Marine collagen powder) 3 g; Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf juice powder 50 mg, from inner leaf juice fresh 10 g; Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext. dry conc. 80 mg, from rhizome 1.6 g; Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) ext. dry conc. 33.36 mg, from root 500 mg; Haematococcus pluvialis whole algae ext. dry conc. 80 mg, from algae 240 mg, Equiv. Astaxanthin 4 mg; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200 mg; Quercetin dihydrate 100 mg; d-alpha-Tocopherol acid succinate 41.34 mg, Equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 67.5 IU; Colloidal anhydrous silica 320.85 mg, Equiv. Silica 150 mg; L-Glutamine 750 mg; L-Glycine 500 mg; Vaccinium myrtillus (Blueberry) juice dry powder 100 mg.
Directions for use:
Shake before use. Adults, mix 6 g (1 level scoop) of powder with water, a smoothie or your favourite drink, stir well and consume immediately, once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
To support liver health, mix 6 g (1 level scoop) of powder with water, a smoothie or your favourite drink, stir well and consume immediately, twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Maximum of 3 scoops per day.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not use if seal on cap/lid has been broken.
This product DOES NOT need to be refrigerated!
Warnings: If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
WHAT MAKES VITALITY X + COLLAGEN THE BEST INNER BEAUTY POWDER AVAILABLE:
- Combines 10 science-backed ingredients for overall vitality + inner beauty
- Contains the highest quality hydrolysed marine collagen, sustainably-sourced from the crystal clear waters of the North Atlantic Ocean
- We use 100% pure natural fish collagen peptides from wild cod skin, which is more expensive (but more effective!) than scales, which other companies use...
- Our collagen is better absorbed and more digestible than other collagen sources
- Research shows our collagen has anti-ageing benefits, and can assist with reducing skin wrinkles + increase skin hydration
- Marine collagen peptides have been proven to be 1.5 times more efficient than other collagen sources
- Our collagen supports collagen formation and health, skin hydration and elasticity
- We've also added Astaxanthin, which maintains and supports the firmness, integrity, structure, and health of your skin
- Free from gluten, dairy, artificial additives and preservatives
- Vitality X is sweetened with natural blueberry, which is also a fantastic source of antioxidants!
JSHEALTH's health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care and efficacy. Every ingredient is tested multiple times to ensure each of our formulas is as pure as possible and each ingredient is chosen based on strong research of efficiency, to help you achieve the powerful results you're looking for.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Vitality X and Vitality X + Collagen use packaging made with 20% Oysterlean, a renewable source of bio-plastic that greatly reduces carbon footprint. Please recycle your bottles.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
- Artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners
- Bee products
- Contains fish products.
- Relieve digestive discomfort – Turmeric
- Decreases, reduces, and relieves flatulence. A carminative – Turmeric
- Decreases, reduces, and relieves symptoms of indigestion and dyspepsia – Turmeric
- Helps reduce and decrease free radical damage to body cells – Vitamin C
- Antioxidant. Reduces free radicals formed in the body – Vitamin C, Vitamin E
- Maintains and supports collagen formation – Vitamin C, Collagen
- Maintains and supports collagen health – Vitamin C, Collagen
- Aids, assists, and helps connective tissue production and formation – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports connective tissue health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports wound healing – Vitamin C
- Helps maintain and support healthy joint cartilage growth, development, and production – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports bone health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports immune system health – Vitamin C
- Aids, assists, and helps metabolism of fat – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports general health and wellbeing – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports healthy immune system function – Vitamin C
- Hepatoprotectant – Turmeric
- Maintains and supports liver health – Turmeric
- Maintains and supports skin integrity and structure – Astaxanthin, Collagen
- Maintains and supports skin firmness – Astaxanthin
- Maintain/support skin firmness in females – Astaxanthin, Collagen
- Maintains and supports skin health – Astaxanthin, Vitamin C
- Maintain/support skin hydration in females – Collagen
- Maintain/support skin elasticity in females - Collagen
- Maintains and supports energy production – Vitamin C
- Aids, assists, and helps synthesis of neurotransmitters – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports healthy blood capillary health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports vitality – Vitamin
This double-blind, placebo-controlled study examined the impact of a specific bioactive collagen peptide (VERISOL®) on eye wrinkle formation and stimulation of procollagen I, elastin and fibrillin biosynthesis in the skin. A hundred and fourteen women aged 45-65 years were randomized to receive 2.5 g of Bioactive Collagen Peptides or placebo, once daily for 8 weeks, with 57 subjects being allocated to each treatment group. Wrinkles were assessed in all volunteers prior to starting treatment. Results showed that the oral consumption of specific bioactive collagen peptides decreased the production of wrinkles and had a beneficial impact on the skin.
Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, Segger D, Degwert J, Oesser S. Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. 2014;27(3):113-119
Improves Skin Elasticity
In this double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, including 69 women ages 35-55 were randomised and received collagen peptides or a placebo once per day for 8 weeks. Results indicated that skin elasticity in both collagen groups improved more than the placebo group, while skin moisture also improved in both groups. This shows that collagen peptides can have a beneficial impact on skin physiology.
Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, Segger D, Degwert J, Oesser S. Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. 2014;27(3):113-119.
A reduction in total collagen production is a characteristic of ageing skin. Marine collagen hydrolysates are anti-ageing for human skin. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, 69 women aged 35-55 years were randomized to receive 2.5 g or 5.0 g of Collagen Hydrolysate or placebo once daily for 8 weeks, with 23 subjects being allocated to each treatment group. Skin elasticity showed a statistically significant improvement in comparison to the placebo group.
- Varani J, Dame M, Rittie L, Fligiel S, Kang S, Fisher G et al. Decreased Collagen Production in Chronologically Aged Skin: roles of age-dependent alteration in fibroblast function and defective mechanical stimulation. The American Journal of Pathology. 2006;168(6):1861-1868.
- Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, Segger D, Degwert J, Oesser S. Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. 2014;27(3):113-119.
Repairs Sun-Damaged Skin
The deposition of collagen reduces with ageing, and even more so with exposure to the sun. Research evaluated the influence of daily ingestion of collagen peptides on skin damage induced by repeated UV radiation from the sun. Collagen peptides suppressed UV induced decreases in skin hydration, hyperplasia and type 1 collagen. Results demonstrated that collagen peptides are beneficial in repairing UV-induced skin damage and ageing.
Tanaka M, Koyama Y, Nomura Y. Effects of Collagen Peptide Ingestion on UV-B-Induced Skin Damage. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 2009;73(4):930-932.
Improves Skin Hydration
A study evaluated the impact of hydrolysed collagen on the skin hydration of 20 healthy Japanese women, comparing their results to a placebo group of 19. After 60 days, an improvement in skin hydration was seen in the group who ingested collagen peptides, compared to the placebo group. Another study showed an improvement in skin conditions of women after ingesting marine collagen peptides for 6 weeks.
Another study showed that fish collagen peptides increased hydration and skin moisture by 12% in 8 weeks.
Sumida E, Hirota A, Kuwaba K. The effect of oral ingestion of collagen peptide on skin hydration and biochemical data of blood. J Nutr Food 2004;7:45-52.
Matsumoto H, Ohara H, Ito K, Nakamura Y, Takahashi S. Clinical effect of fish type I collagen hydrolysate on skin properties. ITE Lett 2006;(7):386-90.
Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, Prawitt J. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 2015;14(4):291-301.
HAIR + ENERGY FORMULA - 60 CAPSULES
Restores hair strength and volume, and gives you energy for the day.
This best-selling hair growth formula is designed to boost your hair length, volume and shine, strengthen your nails and give you a natural energy lift... It's unlike any other hair growth vitamin on the market.
Hair + Energy Formula - 60 Capsules
Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right nutrients and herbs to reach its full potential.
Support healthy, luscious locks and lasting energy with our best-selling hair vitamins! Our Hair + Energy formula contains an exclusive type of Kelp (which JSHealth have even trademarked!), proven to support hair growth... Nothing but the best! These hair supplements have achieved the most incredible results!
HAIR: These vitamins contain a therapeutic dose of Iodine from Kelp, which helps to restore hair strength and volume and naturally supports hair growth, as well as Zinc, which helps maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails!
ENERGY: Iodine is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones which regulate metabolism and energy production throughout the body, to boost your energy and keep it strong all day long!
JSHealth loves every result they have seen so far, and hope you will love this formula just as much! Take a look at some of the transformations in the images attached♡
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
KELP: A sea vegetable that absorbs minerals from ocean water and is an amazing natural source of Iodine. Iodine is a trace element that is vital for many important functions of the body. The JSHealth Hair + Energy contains Iodine from two high purity kelp materials which:
- Help to restore hair strength and volume
- Regulate energy
- Regulate metabolism
- Assist in maintenance for wellbeing
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones which regulate basal metabolism and support energy production throughout the body.
ZINC: An essential trace mineral which helps to maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails. It also provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm and supports a healthy pregnancy.
The JSHealth Hair + Energy formula contains two forms of Kelp, as well as Zinc. Each capsule contains: Ascophyllum nodosum blade & stem powder 294 mg; Equiv. Iodine 265 micrograms; Fucus vesiculosus dry extract 50mg, Derived from minimum dried whole plant 1g; Equiv. Iodine 10 micrograms, Total Iodine 275 micrograms; Zinc 10mg.
Take 1 capsule per day with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish).
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
JSHealth Hair + Energy Vitamins contain a therapeutic dose of Iodine, and still sit well within the ‘safe’ limits at 275 micrograms. It is a TGA listed product. The TGA is responsible for regulating medicines and other therapeutic goods in Australia. They assess higher risk medicines for safety, quality and efficacy before they can be legally supplied in Australia. Efficacy refers to whether a product does what it says it is going to do. As many people do not receive enough of this essential nutrient through food, supplementation can be highly beneficial. Our Iodine comes from ocean-grown kelp and is a natural source of effective Iodine. Please do still check in with your GP to make sure the vitamins are safe and suitable for your personal health needs.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use.
Individual results may vary. Check out the many customer reviews available online.
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
JSHealth use two high-purity kelp materials that promote hair growth and health in the Hair + Energy formula.
Kelp contains fucoidan, which naturally occurs in the cell walls of seaweed. This is known to promote growth factors specifically connected to the hair cycle.
In fact, researchers found that a supplement containing seaweed extracts helped to prevent hair loss and promoted scalp health.
Our formula also contains marine polyphenols, which have been shown to have promoting effects on hair growth.
JSHealth love their specific kelp so much, they actually trademarked it - so you can be sure, no other vitamin on the market can offer the same benefits! Every specific ingredient in each of the formulas is supported by scientific research and traditional information.
In Australia, therapeutic products must have evidence to support their permitted indications (claims) for use, and can only use permitted indications provided by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Each indication is carefully reviewed by an independent regulatory agent and is in line with TGA guidelines.
Our team of health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care and efficacy. Every ingredient is tested multiple times to ensure each of our formulas is as pure as possible and each ingredient is chosen based on strong research of efficiency, to help you achieve the powerful results you're looking for.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
- Artificial colours
- Artificial flavours
- Artificial sweeteners
- Bee products
- Tree nuts
- Ground nuts
- Salicylates/bioactive amines
- Assists in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Involved in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy neurological function
- Aids in normal growth and development
- Provides nutritional support for women in satisfying physiological requirements of the female body
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy pregnancy
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy sperm
- Zinc may provide nutritional support for the maintenance of a normal healthy prostate
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Helps regulate metabolism
- Helps to restore strength and volume of hair
- Essential for the manufacture of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4 that regulate basal metabolism in the body
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate cellular oxygen consumption
- Essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate energy production throughout the body
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of T3 and T4, which are hormones that influence growth, thermogenesis and the metabolism of all tissues
- An essential nutrient required for normal thyroid function
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones T3 &T4, which control a variety of biological and physiological processes in the body