JSHEALTH VITALITY X + COLLAGEN - GLOW POWDER- 180G
This product is currently sold out.
JSHEALTH VITALITY X + COLLAGEN - GLOW POWDER- 180G
This product is in stock, however it is not sold online. To enquire about purchasing this product please contact us
NOURISH + GLOW
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $60.00 AUSTRALIA WIDE
An anti-aging beauty powder containing 10 powerful ingredients to make you glow + Marine Collagen!
180 g powder – Australian Owned + Made
Gluten Free. GMO Free
Introducing you to JSHealth's first ever inner beauty powder!
Contains 10 chosen ingredients to support your skin, hair and nails, digestive health, energy, and vitality! Vitality X + Collagen contains the purest source of high-quality, hydrolysed collagen. JSHEALTH use sustainably-sourced Marine collagen, from wild deep-sea cod skin from Norway, resulting in improved digestibility and increased bioavailability. This formula is naturally flavoured with antioxidant-rich blueberry.
Vitality X + Collagen Flavour: Delicious citrus taste, along with antioxidant-rich Blueberry
Note: Vitality X and Vitality X + Collagen have been designed to take alongside all of the JSHealth Vitamin Beauty formulas to enhance their results!
The powerful ingredients in our Vitality X + Collagen:
Marine Collagen, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Siberian Ginseng, Astaxanthin, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Collagen supports collagen formation and health, and supports skin hydration and elasticity in females. Astaxanthin maintains and supports the firmness, integrity, structure, and health of the skin. Vitamin C supports collagen formation, vitality, immune system health, connective tissue health, and aids in the formation of connective tissue. Vitamins C and E are antioxidants which help reduce free radical damage to body cells. Vitamin C also supports wound healing, bone health, and aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Turmeric relieves digestive discomfort and the symptoms of indigestion.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera extracts have been advocated for it’s digestive properties and are used in the treatment of gastrointestinal conditions.
- Turmeric: A powerful anti-inflammatory spice that helps to support digestive discomfort and relieves symptoms of gas and indigestion.
- Siberian Ginseng: Has traditionally been used as an adaptogen and has a positive effect on increasing energy and reducing fatigue.
- Astaxanthin: Astaxanthin supports skin integrity, structure, firmness and overall skin health.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that supports wound healing, bone health and supports the production of neurotransmitters.
- Quercetin: A potent antioxidant flavonoid found in many fruits and veggies! It protects against tissue injury, skin structure and oxidative damage.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant which helps reduce free radical damage to the cells in our body.
- Silica: Important for collagen production, improves skin strength and elasticity as well as nail and hair growth.
- L-Glutamine: An abundant amino acid that supports gastrointestinal health.
L-Glycine: An amino acid that has the ability to enhance the quality of sleep and other neurological functions.
+ Blueberry juice powder: An antioxidant that provides natural sweetness and flavour.
+ Hydrolysed Marine Collagen: Supports collagen formation and health and skin hydration and elasticity.
Active ingredients per 6 g serve: Hydrolysed Collagen (Marine collagen powder) 3 g; Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf juice powder 50 mg, from inner leaf juice fresh 10 g; Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext. dry conc. 80 mg, from rhizome 1.6 g; Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) ext. dry conc. 33.36 mg, from root 500 mg; Haematococcus pluvialis whole algae ext. dry conc. 80 mg, from algae 240 mg, Equiv. Astaxanthin 4 mg; Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200 mg; Quercetin dihydrate 100 mg; d-alpha-Tocopherol acid succinate 41.34 mg, Equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 67.5 IU; Colloidal anhydrous silica 320.85 mg, Equiv. Silica 150 mg; L-Glutamine 750 mg; L-Glycine 500 mg; Vaccinium myrtillus (Blueberry) juice dry powder 100 mg.
Directions for use:
Shake before use. Adults, mix 6 g (1 level scoop) of powder with water, a smoothie or your favourite drink, stir well and consume immediately, once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
To support liver health, mix 6 g (1 level scoop) of powder with water, a smoothie or your favourite drink, stir well and consume immediately, twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Maximum of 3 scoops per day.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not use if seal on cap/lid has been broken.
This product DOES NOT need to be refrigerated!
Warnings: If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
WHAT MAKES VITALITY X + COLLAGEN THE BEST INNER BEAUTY POWDER AVAILABLE:
- Combines 10 science-backed ingredients for overall vitality + inner beauty
- Contains the highest quality hydrolysed marine collagen, sustainably-sourced from the crystal clear waters of the North Atlantic Ocean
- We use 100% pure natural fish collagen peptides from wild cod skin, which is more expensive (but more effective!) than scales, which other companies use...
- Our collagen is better absorbed and more digestible than other collagen sources
- Research shows our collagen has anti-ageing benefits, and can assist with reducing skin wrinkles + increase skin hydration
- Marine collagen peptides have been proven to be 1.5 times more efficient than other collagen sources
- Our collagen supports collagen formation and health, skin hydration and elasticity
- We've also added Astaxanthin, which maintains and supports the firmness, integrity, structure, and health of your skin
- Free from gluten, dairy, artificial additives and preservatives
- Vitality X is sweetened with natural blueberry, which is also a fantastic source of antioxidants!
JSHEALTH's health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care and efficacy. Every ingredient is tested multiple times to ensure each of our formulas is as pure as possible and each ingredient is chosen based on strong research of efficiency, to help you achieve the powerful results you're looking for.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Vitality X and Vitality X + Collagen use packaging made with 20% Oysterlean, a renewable source of bio-plastic that greatly reduces carbon footprint. Please recycle your bottles.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
- Artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners
- Bee products
- Contains fish products.
- Relieve digestive discomfort – Turmeric
- Decreases, reduces, and relieves flatulence. A carminative – Turmeric
- Decreases, reduces, and relieves symptoms of indigestion and dyspepsia – Turmeric
- Helps reduce and decrease free radical damage to body cells – Vitamin C
- Antioxidant. Reduces free radicals formed in the body – Vitamin C, Vitamin E
- Maintains and supports collagen formation – Vitamin C, Collagen
- Maintains and supports collagen health – Vitamin C, Collagen
- Aids, assists, and helps connective tissue production and formation – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports connective tissue health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports wound healing – Vitamin C
- Helps maintain and support healthy joint cartilage growth, development, and production – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports bone health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports immune system health – Vitamin C
- Aids, assists, and helps metabolism of fat – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports general health and wellbeing – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports healthy immune system function – Vitamin C
- Hepatoprotectant – Turmeric
- Maintains and supports liver health – Turmeric
- Maintains and supports skin integrity and structure – Astaxanthin, Collagen
- Maintains and supports skin firmness – Astaxanthin
- Maintain/support skin firmness in females – Astaxanthin, Collagen
- Maintains and supports skin health – Astaxanthin, Vitamin C
- Maintain/support skin hydration in females – Collagen
- Maintain/support skin elasticity in females - Collagen
- Maintains and supports energy production – Vitamin C
- Aids, assists, and helps synthesis of neurotransmitters – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports healthy blood capillary health – Vitamin C
- Maintains and supports vitality – Vitamin
This double-blind, placebo-controlled study examined the impact of a specific bioactive collagen peptide (VERISOL®) on eye wrinkle formation and stimulation of procollagen I, elastin and fibrillin biosynthesis in the skin. A hundred and fourteen women aged 45-65 years were randomized to receive 2.5 g of Bioactive Collagen Peptides or placebo, once daily for 8 weeks, with 57 subjects being allocated to each treatment group. Wrinkles were assessed in all volunteers prior to starting treatment. Results showed that the oral consumption of specific bioactive collagen peptides decreased the production of wrinkles and had a beneficial impact on the skin.
Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, Segger D, Degwert J, Oesser S. Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. 2014;27(3):113-119
Improves Skin Elasticity
In this double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, including 69 women ages 35-55 were randomised and received collagen peptides or a placebo once per day for 8 weeks. Results indicated that skin elasticity in both collagen groups improved more than the placebo group, while skin moisture also improved in both groups. This shows that collagen peptides can have a beneficial impact on skin physiology.
Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, Segger D, Degwert J, Oesser S. Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. 2014;27(3):113-119.
A reduction in total collagen production is a characteristic of ageing skin. Marine collagen hydrolysates are anti-ageing for human skin. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, 69 women aged 35-55 years were randomized to receive 2.5 g or 5.0 g of Collagen Hydrolysate or placebo once daily for 8 weeks, with 23 subjects being allocated to each treatment group. Skin elasticity showed a statistically significant improvement in comparison to the placebo group.
- Varani J, Dame M, Rittie L, Fligiel S, Kang S, Fisher G et al. Decreased Collagen Production in Chronologically Aged Skin: roles of age-dependent alteration in fibroblast function and defective mechanical stimulation. The American Journal of Pathology. 2006;168(6):1861-1868.
- Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, Segger D, Degwert J, Oesser S. Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. 2014;27(3):113-119.
Repairs Sun-Damaged Skin
The deposition of collagen reduces with ageing, and even more so with exposure to the sun. Research evaluated the influence of daily ingestion of collagen peptides on skin damage induced by repeated UV radiation from the sun. Collagen peptides suppressed UV induced decreases in skin hydration, hyperplasia and type 1 collagen. Results demonstrated that collagen peptides are beneficial in repairing UV-induced skin damage and ageing.
Tanaka M, Koyama Y, Nomura Y. Effects of Collagen Peptide Ingestion on UV-B-Induced Skin Damage. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 2009;73(4):930-932.
Improves Skin Hydration
A study evaluated the impact of hydrolysed collagen on the skin hydration of 20 healthy Japanese women, comparing their results to a placebo group of 19. After 60 days, an improvement in skin hydration was seen in the group who ingested collagen peptides, compared to the placebo group. Another study showed an improvement in skin conditions of women after ingesting marine collagen peptides for 6 weeks.
Another study showed that fish collagen peptides increased hydration and skin moisture by 12% in 8 weeks.
Sumida E, Hirota A, Kuwaba K. The effect of oral ingestion of collagen peptide on skin hydration and biochemical data of blood. J Nutr Food 2004;7:45-52.
Matsumoto H, Ohara H, Ito K, Nakamura Y, Takahashi S. Clinical effect of fish type I collagen hydrolysate on skin properties. ITE Lett 2006;(7):386-90.
Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, Prawitt J. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 2015;14(4):291-301.