Moringa Oil – 100ml
This product is currently sold out.
Moringa Oil – 100ml
100% Pure, Cold-Pressed and Organic
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $60.00 Australia wide.
What is Moringa Oil?
Moringa Oil is extracted from the seeds of the most nutrient-dense tree on the planet. This tree is also knows as the drumstick tree. Moringa Oil is a rich source of powerful vitamins, antioxidants and minerals that meet all of your skin needs.
Moringa Oil protects the skin against the harmful effects of environmental pollution. Moringa Oil is a nature’s gift for your skin and hair and is incredibly healing with numerous benefits. It is one of the most sought after oils in the beauty industry due to its anti-aging, healing, and beautifying effects.
Moringa oil also has a strong resistance to going rancid, and it can stay fresh for many years. It is a highly effective active ingredient in many hair, beauty and health products. Moring Oil has been used for many years secret for radiant skin and has been being praised as a wonder oil for natural skin care and beauty. It is not a new oil, it has been used for health and beauty for centuries.
The moringa tree is also known as the "Miracle Tree" and "Tree of Life" because of its many benefits and uses. Moringa Oil is great news for those with problem skin because it is rich in vitamin A (what retinol is derived from) which is one of the most potent vitamins out there perfect skin. Are excited about this amazing oil? Beautiful youthful complexion, here we come!
My Natural Beauty’s 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Organic Moringa Oil is premium quality. Whilst made with food grade organic moringa seeds, this product is designed for cosmetic use topically and for external use only. Not for ingestion. My Natural Beauty’s 100% Pure Moringa Oil is:
- 100% Pure
- Non GMO
- Chemical free
- 100% Natural
- Food grade organic ingredients used to produce this product
- Premium quality
INGREDIENT: 100% Pure Moringa Oliefera Oil
Some of the many Beauty Benefits of Using Moringa Oil for Hair, Skin and Acne.
- Can be used for Anti-aging. Moringa Oil rich in Cytokinins and Zeatin. Zeatin promotes cellular growth and delays the aging process by nourishing and supporting cell tissue.
- Hydrates, prevents and treats dry skin conditions
- Cleansing and purifying
- Non-comedogenic and will not clog pores
- Moringa oil is great in fighting acne because of its purifying, healing, protection and the natural linoleic acid content. It also soothes inflammation and is used for scarring.
- Can help to control oily skin.
- Contains one of the highest naturally occurring levels of behenic acid. The high behenic acid content is the reason why the oil is known commercially as “Ben” or “Behen” oil.
- Moringa Oil is a powerhouse of oleic acid, making it a highly moisturising oil beneficial for dry and sensitive skin.
- Rejuvenating and enhances radiance.
- It can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- High in vitamins A which helps build collagen in the skin.
- Natural vitamin C beneficial for reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Healing benefits of vitamin E.
- Contains Omega 3 & 6.
- Vitamin C stabilises collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
- Can promotes cellular growth and collagen production.
- High in antioxidants and fatty acids.
- Detoxifies and purifies.
- Acts as an anti-pollution shield. Reinforces the skin’s natural barrier, helping protect against environmental pollutants.
- Helps prevent scarring.
- Moringa oil can stimulate hair growth while also protecting against hair loss. The emollient, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties of the oil are able to protect the scalp and keep it moisturised, consequently limiting or eliminating dandruff. Furthermore, the rich supply of fatty acids can improve the shine and lustre of your hair.
- Promotes soft and strong hair. It is rich in minerals including zinc (essential for healthy hair production) and antioxidants to help boost keratin production. It helps restore strength, promote hair growth and repair damage.
- Anti-inflammatory properties which has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions, minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Good antimicrobial activity against numerous bacterial and fungal species.
- Moringa oil can help to fight blackheads and pimples. When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Can be effective for conditioning chapped lips and other rough, dry skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It is used to minimise dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation due to its rich nutrient-content including vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Is used to treat dry and rough skin conditions and can be used on skin, lips, hands, face, body, cracked heels and cuticles.
- It may control pimples and blackheads.
- Helps to prevent the signs of ageing and smooth wrinkles.
- It may help to reduce the appearance of minor scars.
- It may help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- It may help to control Eczema
- It may help to control Psoriasis
- It may help to control Ichthyosis
- Makes an Anti-Oxidant rich massage oil
- Softens and adds a brilliant shine to hair.
- It may help to reduce hair loss
- It may help to promote hair growth
- It may help to reduce dandruff
- It can soothe an itchy scalp
- Protects skin from free radicals and cell damage
- May help to repair pre-existing skin damage
- It may help relieve insect bites and rashes
INCI Name: Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
Botanical name: Moringa oleifera Seeds
Parts used: Seeds
Method of Extraction: Cold-Pressed
Add 1-2 drops of Moringa Oil to your favourite lotion, shampoo or conditioner. Or apply a few drops directly to dry or damaged skin.
Other suggested uses:
Hair and scalp treatment:
Massage Moringa Oil into the scalp and hair. Wrap hair and scalp in a warm towel or shower cap for at least 30 minutes. Shampoo and condition. For best results use at least twice a week.
Hair Growth and to prevent hair loss:
Massage onto scalp for a healthy, moisturised scalp and head of hair. Use a small amount regularly and leave in for your desired amount of time. Focus on the areas where you may be experiencing some thinning. Or perform regular treatments as suggested above.
Add shine and moisture to hair:
Add a brilliant shine and moisture to your hair by applying 1-2 drops to your mid lengths and ends.
For best results use after washing or showering when skin is damp and warm. Massage the Moringa Oil into the skin twice a day, AM and PM.
Apply to blemishes when you break out to help banish acne. Apply regularly to acne prone skin, preferably daily in the AM and PM.
As a skin cleansing oil:
Gently massage Moringa oil onto a dry face to remove dirt and makeup. Wet hands, then wipe across face to emulsify cleansing oil. Finally, rinse off with water or wipe off using a face cloth.
Body, hands, foot and targeted care of skin concerns:
Massage into desired area until fully absorbed by the skin. Use on freshly washed warm damp skin for best results. Apply as frequently as needed.
Statements above are for information purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Individual results may vary. Please consult a dermatologist or medical practitioner to discuss what is best for your individual condition or concerns. Always do a small patch test prior to use and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see a medical practitioner.