Nature's Shield Wild-Crafted Rose Water 100ml, 200ml or 500ml- Food/ Beverage and cosmetic use
This variant is currently sold out
Nature's Shield Wild-Crafted Rose Water 100ml, 200ml or 500ml- Food/ Beverage and cosmetic use.
FOOD GRADE- Can be used in Food and beverages. This is also recommended for cosmetic use such as cleansing, toning and hydrating the skin as well as a beautiful hair-rinse.
AVAILABLE SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM:
This alcohol-free rose water is valued for its heady aroma and natural mood-enhancing quality. It is prized for its skin-care, cosmetic and flavour properties.
- The song of the rose is heard by the nose. One whiff of our rosewater calms and uplifts you. For cool, clear skin dab it on with a cotton pad or spritz it from the fridge.
- Rose water’s antibacterial, astringent and hydrating essence clears acne, smooths wrinkles and tightens pores.
- It a youthful, radiant glow and soothes redness or sunburn like a Himalayan breeze.
- Place rosewater dipped cotton pads over the eyes for brighter vision and no bags.
- Spritz your pillow with a little rose water mixed with lavender essential oil to lull you into a deep sleep.
- Splash on as aromatic aftershave.
- Mixed with coconut oil and vanilla essence it’s a tasty natural lubricant.
- Rosewater lends a delicious floral flavour to sweet dishes, dairy, coconut and drinks.
- Rose’s aroma increases feelings of love, compassion and connection. Try a splash in your bath like Cleopatra who was said to have taken an aromatic wash using rose petals to help entice her lovers.
100% Natural rose flower water.
Food and beverage flavouring, as a facial cleanser and hydrator, hair-rinse.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.