100% Pure Superior Quality RAW Unrefined Shea Butter- From Ghana
This variant is currently sold out
100% Pure Superior Quality RAW Unrefined Shea Butter- From Ghana
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $60.
Please choose the size and colour you wish to order from the menu. The options are as follows:
450g Ivory (1 lb)
450g Yellow (1 lb)
900g Ivory (2 lb)
900g Yellow (2 lb)
1.8kg Ivory (4 lb)
1.8kg Yellow (4 lb)
As this is raw, unrefined Shea Butter the ‘Ivory’ option is a creamy off white Ivory colour. NOT pure white like refined Shea Butter. All of the natural goodness of Shea Butter is maintained in Shea Butter that is unrefined. Yellow Shea Butter is also an option and the colour is a personal preference. Please read below if you would like more information on the Ivory and Yellow options:
Ivory Shea Butter
Ivory shea butter is the natural colour of the butter. This type of shea butter comes in different shades of Ivory, off-white and greyish , creamy or pale yellow tones. The different colours are usually due to the different seasons that the actual shea nut was harvested and the production process.
Yellow shea butter
Unrefined Yellow shea butter is yellow because the Borututu Roots are added during production process. This is what gives it its yellow colour. The Borututu has a plethora of nutrients which enrich the shea butter. Shea butter without the Borututu root added is ivory coloured or off white by nature. By adding the Borututu Roots during the production process adds a plethora of nutrients which enrich the Shea Butter.
Whether you choose Ivory or Yellow is a personal preference and depends on what you are using it for and the end result colour you desire if you are making DYI skin products.
This is the most gorgeous high quality Shea Butter. This is pure, certified organic, unrefined Shea butter that is hand-crafted from all natural, ethically sourced Shea nuts of the highest quality. It contains no harmful additives or toxins and is cruelty-free.
Why choose our Shea Butter?
Our Shea butter is 100% natural and unrefined. It comes raw and provides your skin with unmatched moisture and healing properties. This Shea butter can be used as a body lotion, its rich, thick texture instantly softens skin and is great for people with sensitive skin, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema. It is also great for babies, and can even be used as a diaper rash cream. Use it to heal chapped, broken skin or lips. Use it to heal dry, itchy scalp or split ends. You can also use it to soften your feet and get rid of toe fungus. There are so many ways that you can benefit from shea butter, give it a try and your skin will thank you. Made in Ghana.
Our Shea butter is sourced from Ghana. Ghana is known to have the best Shea butter in the world because the nuts have the most desirable chemical balance, and the traditional processing methods create a very clean butter. You cannot beat the quality of this Shea Butter.
With a botanical name of Butyrospermum Parkii, Shea butter is also known as karite in Senegal. It is essentially a fat that is extracted from the nuts of the Shea-Karite tree, found in the tropics of Africa. Shea butter is absolutely AMAZING for the skin because of its high content of palmitic, stearic, oleic and arachidic non saponifiable fatty acids. Shea Nut Butter is a superior all natural moisturiser and skin super-food that has been used for thousands of years in Africa. The African people have used it for thousands of years to protect their skin from drying out from the sun and winds, as well as to aid in healing the skin from cuts and burns and other skin conditions. Shea Butter is extremely rich in Vitamins A, E and F that give it its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidising, moisturising, collagen producing and UV protecting properties. These amazing healing properties mean that it can help towards the treatment of eczema, dry or cracked skin, muscle aches, wrinkles, scars, dermatitis or any other minor ailments to the skin. Shea butter can be used on its own or can also be easily mixed with other products. It is often used in skin care products such moisturisers and soaps.
In its unrefined form, Shea butter is known to be high in Vitamins A, E and F. This makes it amazing for skincare, as it can help promote good skin balance and make the skin glow.
For centuries, Shea butter has been used to keep skin and hair in good condition and is particularly useful for applying to sun damaged skin or skin that is dehydrated, as it helps with skin elasticity. It can be applied directly to the skin. Try it for yourself. You will be amazed with the results.
DISCOVER SOME OF THE MANY BENEFITS OF SHEA BUTTER
- Helps to prevent skin ageing and weather damage. Shea Butter acts as as a protective layer preventing skin dehydration and protecting it from external factors such as wind, cold, heat and sudden changes in climate.
- Powerful Antioxidants smooth wrinkles and scars
- Promotes muscle recovery and reduces inflammation
- Treats stretch marks, cracked skin, burns, and rashes. Ideal for pregnant women. Also prevents cracking on the breast skin.
- Moisturises and promotes skin softness and elasticity
- Promotes hair growth and recovery
- Fortifies cuticles and nails
- It is effective in treating nappy rash. Relieves redness of the area and protects the skin from wetness
- It is effective for cold sores/ Nasal decongestion
- It gives elasticity to the skin and softens calluses in areas such as elbows, knees and heels.
- Promotes faster recovery in muscle injuries draining and eliminating toxins. It also works as an anti-inflammatory.
- Protects hair from sun damage. Increases shine and conditions dry and damaged hair. It is also excellent for dandruff.
- Acts as anti-irritant for the skin with allergies propensity. Prevent and treat redness, rashes and insect bites.
- It is an excellent facial moisturiser/ ideal even for oily skin and does not cause acne.
- Effectively used to treat psoriasis and eczema.
- Helps to lessen scarring and promotes healing
- Fortifying cuticles and nails
- Amazing as a lip balm
- Produces amazing hair growth results. After using as an eye cream I have also noticed my eyelashes have grown significantly !
You will not be disappointed with this AMAZING Product. It is absolutely beautiful and works wonders.
Unrefined Shea butter does not spoil, but it does lose some of its healing properties after 18 months