Shea Butter- 100% Pure, Organic and Unrefined
This variant is currently sold out
100% Pure Shea Nut Butter Certified Organic-Unrefi
100% Pure Superior Quality Certified Organic RAW Shea Butter- Unrefined, GRADE A- From Ghana
Please choose the size you wish to order from the menu
This is the most gorgeous high quality Shea Butter. This is pure, certified organic, unrefined Shea butter that is hand-crafted from all natural, ethically sourced Shea nuts of the highest quality. It contains no harmful additives or toxins and is cruelty-free.
Why choose our Shea Butter?
This product is;
- Organically certified.
- A-Grade and Premium Quality.
- Producer observes Fair trade principles and practices
- Testing of Shea Butter is done by authorities in Ghana and Australia
- Packaged in a gorgeous resealable stand up pouch for ultimate freshness, purity and ease of use. No need to put your Shea Butter in other packaging when you buy our Shea Butter.
This Shea butter is organically certified for its premium quality and grade. This sets it apart from others. The producer holds a certificate of organic operation and the product is of organic agriculture.
Our Shea butter comes from Gumo – Kumbungu district in Tamale which is located in the Northern part of Ghana. Our Shea butter is sourced directly from women’s co-operatives that operate within the region. Ghana is known to have the best Shea butter in the world because the nuts have the most desirable chemical balance, and the traditional processing methods create a very clean butter. You cannot beat the quality of this Shea Butter.
With a botanical name of Butyrospermum Parkii, Shea butter is also known as karite in Senegal. It is essentially a fat that is extracted from the nuts of the Shea-Karite tree, found in the tropics of Africa. Shea butter is absolutely AMAZING for the skin because of its high content of palmitic, stearic, oleic and arachidic non saponifiable fatty acids. Shea Nut Butter is a superior all natural moisturiser and skin super-food that has been used for thousands of years in Africa. The African people have used it for thousands of years to protect their skin from drying out from the sun and winds, as well as to aid in healing the skin from cuts and burns and other skin conditions. Shea Butter is extremely rich in Vitamins A, E and F that give it its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidising, moisturising, collagen producing and UV protecting properties. These amazing healing properties mean that it can help towards the treatment of eczema, dry or cracked skin, muscle aches, wrinkles, scars, dermatitis or any other minor ailments to the skin. Shea butter can be used on its own or can also be easily mixed with other products. It is often used in skin care products such moisturisers and soaps.
In its organic and unrefined form, Shea butter is known to be high in Vitamins A, E and F. This makes it amazing for skincare, as it can help promote good skin balance and make the skin glow.
For centuries, Shea butter has been used to keep skin and hair in good condition and is particularly useful for applying to sun damaged skin or skin that is dehydrated, as it helps with skin elasticity. It can be applied directly to the skin. Try it for yourself. You will be amazed with the results.
DISCOVER SOME OF THE MANY BENEFITS OF SHEA BUTTER
- Helps to prevent skin ageing and weather damage. Shea Butter acts as as a protective layer preventing skin dehydration and protecting it from external factors such as wind, cold, heat and sudden changes in climate.
- Powerful Antioxidants smooth wrinkles and scars
- Promotes muscle recovery and reduces inflammation
- Treats stretch marks, cracked skin, burns, and rashes. Ideal for pregnant women. Also prevents cracking on the breast skin.
- Moisturises and promotes skin softness and elasticity
- Promotes hair growth and recovery
- Fortifies cuticles and nails
- It is effective in treating nappy rash. Relieves redness of the area and protects the skin from wetness
- It is effective for cold sores/ Nasal decongestion
- It gives elasticity to the skin and softens calluses in areas such as elbows, knees and heels.
- Promotes faster recovery in muscle injuries draining and eliminating toxins. It also works as a anti-inflammatory.
- Protects hair from sun damage. Increases shine and conditions dry and damaged hair. It is also excellent for dandruff.
- Acts as anti-irritant for the skin with allergies propensity. Prevent and treat redness, rashes and insect bites.
- It is an excellent facial moisturiser/ ideal even for oily skin and does not cause acne.
- Effectively used to treat psoriasis and eczema.
- Helps to lessen scarring and promotes healing
- Fortifying cuticles and nails
- Amazing as a lip balm
- Produces amazing hair growth results. After using as an eye cream I have also noticed my eyelashes have grown significantly !
You will not be disappointed with this AMAZING Product. It is absolutely beautiful and works wonders.
Label design and pouch colours/style may vary.