VRINDAVAN Castor Oil Australian Certified Organic - 100ml or 250ml
This variant is currently sold out
Certified Organic Castor Oil - Choose from 100ml or 250ml
Hexane Free & Cold Pressed
Australian Certified Organic
Certified Organic Cold Pressed Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil.
Castor oil is a vegetable oil derived from the castor bean seed. Cultivators of castor beans remove the hull of the seed, before pressing it to obtain the oil. Vrindavan Castor oil is colourless, odourless, cold pressed and hexane free.
Castor oil benefits for your skin: Castor oil softens and soothes dry and irritated skin and helps to kill pathogens that can cause skin problems. The oil locks in moisture and contains numerous minerals, vitamins and fatty acids important for great skin health.
- It moisturises the skin to keep it supple
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation
- Soothes irritated and itchy skin
- Fights infection
- Provides essential fatty acids and vitamin
- Providing the minerals essential to grow strong hair
- Supplying omega 6 essential fatty acids for healthy hair
- Delivering vitamin E where it is needed most
- Strengthens hair
- Treating split ends
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties